Peppard has its very own War Memorial Hall used by many of our local Clubs & Societies and is available upon request. It can accommodate up to 90 people and offers kitchen and bar facilities.
The War Memorial Hall was built in memory of those parishioners who gave their lives during the First World War (1914-1918). Public subscriptions of about £2,000 were made and the building work was carried out by the local builder, Mr Arthur Butler.
For more information, go to http://www.peppardwarmemorialhall.btck.co.uk or contact the chairman Clive Mills on 0118 972 4154 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Number 205368