Residents of the Parish of Rotherfield Peppard are invited to the following meetings to be held at Peppard War Memorial Hall, Gallowstree Road, Peppard Common.
Annual Parish Meeting 29th April 2017
The Annual Parish Meeting is an opportunity to discuss all aspects of life in the parish and to raise suggestions and ask questions. All are welcome!
Are there are any particular issues you would like to see covered? If so, please get in touch. We actually have two meeting – the first is associated with the Charity, the second is the full Rotherfield Peppard Parish Council. The Parish Council is the sole trustee of the Charity.
9:45 am Welcome Tea & Coffee
10:00 am Rotherfield Peppard Charity – Sports Pavilion and Field meeting
- An annual report from the Chair of the Sports Pavilion and Field Management Committee.
- Annual Financial Statement to 31st March 2017. Chair Finance & Staffing Committee
10:20 Short Break
10:30 Rotherfield Peppard Annual Parish meeting
- Introduction of Councillors and Guests
- Annual report from the Chairman of the Parish Council and approval of the minutes*
- The Parish Council’s Financial Statement (31st March 2017).
- A report regarding Planning in the Parish.
- Guest Speaker – Dr Mark Page of Victorian County History
- Open Forum/ Questions and Answers.
* Copies of the minutes may be obtained from the Council website www.rppc.org.uk. A reminder, with details of meeting timings and speakers will be circulated via our Village email closer to the event. Please email Joanne Askin at Clerk@rppc.org.uk if you wish to be added to the village email notification list.